- "Thank you to the helpers at the Reception nativity play. Well done. A credit to the school."
Becca Wright (Parent)
- "Thank you for the nativity. I loved it and we appreciate all your hard work."
Caroline Richards (Parent)
- "We both think that (our daughter) has made some great leaps forward while at Bowhill."
Mr & Mrs Hunt (Parents)
- "It's a lovely community school; it's a safe place for the children and they've made strong friendships."
Laura Robinson (Parent)
- "We were very impressed by the calm, creative and purposeful learning environment. All the children and staff seemed so focused and happy. Thank you."
Mr & Mrs Curtis (Parents)
- "A huge thank you for all your extraordinary fundraising efforts'"
Ms Pattison (Campaign Director Jeans for Genes)
- "I want to thank you all at Bowhill Primary School for supporting the work of Children's Hospice South West. Your gift will make such a difference to the children and families we serve."
Emma Perry, Little Bridge House
- " ...a pleasure to encounter such well behaved pupils who were confident, engaging and polite. A big well done to the pupils and the staff accompanying them."
Lindy (Exmouth Resident)